Here is my "Ahhh Sweet" thought.
Have you seen that quote "Don't marry a man unless you want your son's to be just like him." Most of you know I didn't really know Andrew very well when we got married, but one thing I knew is he was a good man, nice, great with kids and respected women. I am so grateful my boys are turning out to be just like him.
Andrew always puts me first and he has taught our boys to do the same. "Ladies first, open moms door, help mom, thank mom always, treat the ladies with respect....." One thing I think is really cute is how Andrew always gets me a towel when I am getting out of the shower. Often times if I'm in the shower he will get the towel and toss it in the dryer so it's warm when I get out. Well, Warren picked up on it when he was pretty young. The second he hears the water turn off he will stop what he's doing and run get me a towel.
This morning, Warren was at school. Weston was playing in the bathroom while I was in the shower. As soon as I turned the water off, he dropped his toys and went to get me a towel off the rack and came over to hand it to me. REALLY??? He has picked up on that already.
I am SO lucky my boys are turning out like their dad. Most of it is learning because they just watch and see how Andrew is with me and other people.
NOW let's move on from that super cheesy moment and toss in the LOL.

Totally me. Jussayin'.
2 comments:
Your boys are all gems!
HAAH! Can I please have her bod???
Post a Comment