Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Word Police

My funny little Warren has taken it upon himself to be the Fisher Family Word Police. I'll be honest, I don't have the cleanest mouth. But with my very attentive 4 year old, I have done a pretty good job of cleaning up my language. However, some naughty words still come out every once in awhile and he lets me know it. Even if he is 3 rooms away, he calls me out on everything. Even the words that aren't even that bad like dumb and stupid.

Tonight we were on our way home from Andrew's parent's house. I said the word DUMB and heard the Word Police in the back say "MOTHER, we need to have a little talk. It is not appropriate for you to say that word. I can't say the word because it's bad, but you can't say it. I'm in charge of bad words and you can't say that. Now Dad, your turn for a little chat. You can't be saying bad words. And if you hear anyone say bad words you just yell WARREN and I will come in and save the day. Got it?" We were laughing SO HARD.

Another funny Warren story..... We were hanging out in our family room today after church. Warren and Andrew were cuddling watching the Bronco's game. Warren had a stinky fluff and Andrew teased him a little bit and said "holy cow Warren, you have the stinkiest fluffs." It embarrassed Warren a little bit. He went to his room crying. Once he calmed down a bit we heard him yelling from on top of the stairs "MOM, do you know who I just called? The police. I told them dad said I had stinky fluffs and they are on their way to our house." To be honest, we panicked a little bit. We didn't know if he really called the police. We assume he didn't because they never showed. Just ended up being a funny Warren story.

2 comments:

Aly said...

He is so hilarious. I love that kid. It's hard to clean up the mouth, huh Annie? LOL

Fisher Family said...

He is so darling! He says the cutest things.