Funny Westi Poopers story. He LOVES Lucky Charms. And let's be honest, I do too so I buy them way more than I should. I was feeding him and tried to make it so every spoon full had lots of the cereal part and one marshmallow. I went to give him a spoon full that didn't have a marshmallow. He looked at it, then looked up at me and gave me his little "no, no" finger shake. The one where he takes his tiny little pointer finger and wiggles it. So smart. So funny.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Nursery
Funny Westi Poopers story. He LOVES Lucky Charms. And let's be honest, I do too so I buy them way more than I should. I was feeding him and tried to make it so every spoon full had lots of the cereal part and one marshmallow. I went to give him a spoon full that didn't have a marshmallow. He looked at it, then looked up at me and gave me his little "no, no" finger shake. The one where he takes his tiny little pointer finger and wiggles it. So smart. So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment