Saturday, January 14, 2012

More Funny Warren

If I don't write this down now I'll forget.

Warren goes to the upstairs fridge that we have in our laundry room almost every day to get Andrew a bottle of water and me a Diet Coke. He just told me in a bit of a panic. "MOM!!! This is the last Diet Coke. We'd better get over to Walmart and get more so you don't die."

It is a super rare morning that we get to sleep in. Today was one of those beautiful days. Last night I told Warren not to come out of his room until the sun comes up in the morning. Well I heard him playing in his room so I went in there. I said "hey buddy, why didn't you come in my room when you woke up?" He said "I did, but you were sleeping and you looked so beautiful so I didn't want to wake you up."

Most of the time Warren and Weston play really well together. There are times when they don't. Warren's favorite thing to say is "good criminey mother, you've got to do something about this baby."

Other funny things he says:

"Cheese and Willikers." Don't know where that one came from
"Good gracious."
"Good grief"
"Wow, this is awkward" (3 out of 4 times he uses it in the right context too.

2 comments:

My Three little girls said...

Your boys are so cute:)

Alesha said...

I love the things he says. And for some reason I just love when kids say "awkward"...too funny!