Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daddy of the Year



I'll be honest. I'm not the best at doing craft activities with my kids. I just don't like mess. Andrew came home today and decided to do an activity. He got out a tool box making kit that my buddy Keri gave us. Found some paint, paper to cover the table, and even something for Westi to do.


He puts me to shame in the parenting department.

5 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

What a good dad! They are few and far between so hold onto him. Jason thinks he is cool guy. We may need to hook up and play one night, I think our kids would have fun together. Thanks again for the visit today.

Fisher Family said...

Way to go Andrew! Looks like they had fun.

Alesha said...

That is too cute. Go Andrew!

My Three little girls said...

Good job Andrew:)

Aly said...

So cute! I love it.